Saturday 26 November 2016

Culture Festival


On Saturday we had Cultural Festival 2016, it was really fun because there were a lot of new groups performing like, Hawaiian, Irish and other ones. ( I think there was more? )

I really enjoyed performing in the Tongan group because i was with my friends and i learnt a dance to perform with.
I think the embarrassing part is when theirs a lot of people watching you and you kinda get nervous. 

The group i enjoyed watching the most was probably the Kapa Haka from another School. ( I dont know the School Name? )

Thanks For Reading.

7 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Phoenix! I'm Katelynn from Grey Main School, Mamaku 1! I really like this post because you have told us your favourite part and your least favourite part! Maybe next time you could change the font to something easy to read. He whetu koe! (Your a star!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Katelynn, I agree i should change my font:)
      Thanks for the Comment.

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Mia from Yaldhurst model school, I think that you had lot's of fun and I hope you had a good time. I think next time you should check your work and maybe change the font because it was quiet hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoenix I really like how you made it about maori opps I forgot to tell you who I am I'm Nikita from Yaldhurst Model School and I'm a year five in the top class I really like how you showed it and told us what you were doing and also change your words so we could see it like Mia said Please.But I still liked the rest of the post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      I agree i should change my font maybe next term ill change it ,
      Thanks for that wonderful Comment:)

      Delete
  4. Hi Phoenix its Ketula, I thought that your post about the cultural festival was so amazing. I agree with Mia and think that you should change your font just to make it more extraordinary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the comment Ketula, and i already changed my font!

      Delete

Last Day Of School - A Big Thank You - Graduation

Ok , So first of all i'd like to thank all of my teachers from ODS for being awesome teachers , and i'd also like to thank Miss K.Mi...