Friday 15 December 2017

Last Day Of School - A Big Thank You - Graduation

Ok , So first of all i'd like to thank all of my teachers from ODS for being awesome teachers , and i'd also like to thank Miss K.Mills for being there for me and making me feel happy , I'm so grateful to had been in your class for the second time ! it has been a pleasure , And if your reading this Miss Mills " Thank you and I wish you luck for 2018 " , ... I want to thank Nise for being my culture group teacher ! I've been in Tongan group since I started Owai and you were the best teacher ever ! Thank you for teaching me how to Tau'Olunga at such a young age .

Now Graduation , uhhh that night * 14.12.17 * was wonderful and I absolutely will not forget about it ! I'd like to thank Miss Whysal , Miss Mills  and Mr Pressnell for getting everything together , and i'd also like to thank Miss Whysal " again " for making this year possible ! Thank you ...

WOW today was the last day of school , and yes it was heart breaking to be leaving the year Fives that were really close to me and it was also very sad leaving my friends because I have been with them since day one ! And I'd like to give a BIG shoutout to Ketula for being my bestfriend and being someone who is like a sister to me because , Me and Ketula have known each other since we were five , and it was really sad leaving her :(  But I will NEVER forget her or anyone that was close to me at ODS because they all have a special place in my heart .

Thanks for reading this and if your from ODS in Kauri team and your a year 5 and becoming a year 6  , good luck next year , have fun and be good role models ! and OMG for the year 6's becoming year 7's next year good luck to all of us because it might be challenging but i know we all can get through it . :) I hope to see yous in the holidays and next year :)

Thanks for Viewing my Blog and Please comment this may be the last time posting :)


- Me and Ketula -

 - Me , Ketula , Jodie , Charlotte , Rosa , Jordana , Gracie <3 -



2 comments:

  1. Good luck to from muhamood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Phoenix for all of your wonderful words. As your teacher during the last two years, it has been my privilege to have seen you grow into the amazing young lady you have become. Thank you for your beautiful smile and your great sense of humour. Keep shining Phoenix!!!

    ReplyDelete

Last Day Of School - A Big Thank You - Graduation

Ok , So first of all i'd like to thank all of my teachers from ODS for being awesome teachers , and i'd also like to thank Miss K.Mi...