Tuesday 7 November 2017

My Holiday Story

Hi My names Phoenix and I have written a story about my holidays , I hope you enjoyed it and please leave a comment .






In The Holidays !...

On the first week of holidays I stayed at my dads for 2 days , then my friend Ketula came over and she stayed over we had fun I really like it when she stays over cause she is one of my best friends,  but she stayed for 2 days then  after that she went home . But then 3 days later me and my family  went extreme , it was really fun especially lazer tag it was really funny cause I kept shooting my team !  , after laser tag we did bowling and my aunt's boyfriend ! won with the score of 117 ,    but then we got home and …... I checked my phone and noticed I had a missed call so I called again and it was my brother telling me about his birthday and how he's inviting me , so i said sure . Then on saturday I stayed there but then on sunday we went to parakai pools for his birthday .

My brothers birthday was really fun, I became friends with some people on his side and i reunited with one of my close friends because when we were young from the age of 3 to 6 we were best friends and always hung out together but then we sorta fell apart but luckily I got to see her again ,  also my favourite part was going on the slide with my cousin Mele , oh and i forgot to mention but my brother turned 11 ,

anyways it was time to go home but I didn't wanna go home i wanted to stay again at my brothers mums house but what I  like to call her is aunty , besides that , I asked her “ Aunty can I stay one more night “ And she said “ Sure sweetie , do u wanna stay till friday “ And i said “ Yes Please “ ( LOL ) , so then the next day we just had a lazy monday hehe , oh and by we I mean my friend leslie * His cousin * My cousin mele and my brothers sister but I call her sis .


So then the next day my aunty kelly took all of us to this beautiful waterfall but what i hated was that we had to walk for 6 hours to get there it was really tiring but worth it ! so we arrived and it was so beautiful and there were about 8 Water falls and me and leslie and mele went inside and it was a bit deep but my little brother Ma’afu whose 8 really wanted to go in but he wasn't allowed .

The water was a nice mixture of green and blue it was so nice and the rocks were very hard and I fell on one which made my back sore also to get inside we had to climb this massive rock wall and I was scared cause i thought I would fall but my cousin Mele helped me , also when we were inside the water there was a log so us three girls sat on it and took a bunch of photos ! then we had to walk back which was only 2 hours because the first time we kept going the wrong way but then we found a shortcut because this kind couple helped us !   After that we went home and everyone took a shower because everyone stunk like chlorine , after everyone was finished with their shower and had gotten changed  we had dinner!

The next day i had a very sore body because of all the walking well all of us did , but in the afternoon my aunty took all of us kids to the pools , it was super fun we were all splashing each other with the water!!!     Then we hopped out cause we had to go to my auntys netball game don't worry we all showered when we got back home .

So at  night we all went to go watch my aunty play netball  * Adult netball * but sadly her team lost by 20 points but for her netball thing they play it differently so here's how it's settled,
the center people are allowed to move anywhere and if they score than that gives their team 10 points the rest score 5 but my aunt's team just wanted the center team to score so they get more points haha , but then the last few days we just stayed home and chilled we had heaps of lollies .

On wednesday my aunty kelly took me and my brother PeniSoni out to buy something ! and I brought a massive bag full of foam balls and my brother brought a lot of hot wheels his whole bag was full of them , then we went to another store ? and brought some glue and containers to make slime ! then 20 mins later we arrived back at her house and we made heaps of slime with foam balls inside it was cool and stretchy , also we made heaps of different colours my favourite colour I did was the beautiful bright orange one that was such a nice colour , then we put all the slime’s together and it made a massive floam slime .

Then it was night and we had dinner and went to bed , also on the last day * Friday* we all had to go home so my aunty dropped my two brothers off to chipmunks for their holiday program , and my little brother Ma’afu made a cute note and said “I love you guys bye” which i thought was really cute , 30mins later ……….. We arrive at my house and then i say bye to my cousin ,leslie and my aunty kelly ! Then when I walked inside the house my mum said WOW what is that and I said it's foam balls for slime haha , and then she said we are not keeping that in the house ! so I put it down stairs so it wouldn't get all inside my room , but the next day was Sunday ! and I wasn't happy because the next day would be school  :((( , but I really enjoyed my holiday because I spent one week at my house and one whole week at my aunty Kellys which was really fun and I loved it :)

So then it was the next day and it was school but to be honest the first day of school was really fun because I got to see my friends , the end .

3 comments:

  1. hi there my name is Tunisia and I am a student in room 2 at kawakawa primary school.I really like the leath of your writting.It make me think of my pice of writtig that is only a short pice.Have you thought about writting least I just thingking.If you would like to see my learning here is my blog

    http://kpstunisiaw.blogspot.co.nz/

    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello Tunisia ! Thanks for your comment , maybe next time proof read your comment before posting :)

      Delete

Last Day Of School - A Big Thank You - Graduation

Ok , So first of all i'd like to thank all of my teachers from ODS for being awesome teachers , and i'd also like to thank Miss K.Mi...